Today’s gorgeous card features the Let It Ride stamp set and the Crackle Paint background stamp and was created by Michelle Suite, a member of a co-op group I belong to. This is such a universal card in that it could appeal to nearly any age and sex. I am so in love with the Crackle Paint background.
- Stamp Sets – Let It Ride (148765), Crackle Paint wood(148755), clear(148752)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
- Ink – Early Espresso (147114), Mossy Meadow (147111), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708), Stampin’ Blends: Basic Black Combo Pack (147942), Soft Suede Combo Pack (147273), Dark Mossy Meadow (148546)
- Misc. – ¼” Copper Trim (144179), Stamping Sponges (141337), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Early Espresso: 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4”
- ¼” Copper Trim: 10 inches
- Stamp Crumb Cake card front with Crackle Paint background stamp in Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso ink towards the top third of the Whisper White panel.
- Next, stamp horse in Memento Black ink below the sentiment as shown. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp trees in Mossy Meadow ink on either side of the horse. Add a little grass below the horse using the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend.
- Tie a piece of ¼” Copper Trim around the bottom of the stamped front panel. Fray edges.
- Using photo for a guide, adhere both panels to the card front.
- Sponge edges of completed card with Stamping Sponge and Early Espresso ink.
Don’t forget tomorrow, May 1st is when we can order the Everything is Rosy Product Medley.
I believe it’s going to sell out fast!
Today’s card is a mish-mash of retiring product, product that’s carrying over to the next catalog, returning product, as well as one product that is being renamed. That’s right, all that in this sweet little card. Let’s talk about that!
The Polka Dotted Balmy Blue Designer Series Paper is on the retired product list and will no longer be available after June 3rd (or sooner if supplies are depleted). The cardstock, ink, Stampin’ Blends, Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon, Heart Epoxy Droplets, and the Animal Outing stamp set (the sentiment is from that set) are all carrying over to the new Annual Catalog. The Country Floral Embossing Folder, which was a free Sale-a-bration item, is going to be returning for purchase in the Annual Catalog. I mentioned that one product is being renamed….The Be Mine Stitched Framelits will be renamed Stitched be Mine Dies. So now let me share the measurements and directions so you can recreate this card yourself.
- Stamp Sets –Animal Outing (W-146597) (C-146600
- Card Stock –Soft Sea Foam (146988); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Balmy Blue (147105)
- – Big Shot (143263); Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies (148527); Country Floral Embossing Folder (151823); Subtles 6” x6” Designer Series Paper (146966); Heart Epoxy Droplets (148583); Dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends (148542); Light Soft Seam Foam Stampin’ Blends (148057); Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon (147629); Sponge Daubers (133773); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Soft Sea Foam: 4-1/4″ x 11″ and 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Whisper White: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” and 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Balmy Blue Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5” and 3-1/2” x ½”
- Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon: 8”
- Fold Soft Sea Foam Cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Attach large Balmy Blue Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Attach large Whisper White cardstock to the card front.
- Attach the small strip of Balmy Blue Designer Series Paper to the card front as shown.
- Stamp sentiment from Animal Outing in Balmy Blue ink on the front of the card as shown
- Use the middle-sized scallop heart die to cut a solid heart and heart frame from the small Whisper White cardstock.
- Attach the framed heart to the card with Mini Glue Dots by placing it around the sentiment as shown.
- Run the solid heart through the Big Shot with the Country Floral Embossing Folder with the heart positioned in the folder so that the set of 3 flowers are embossed on the heart.
- Color in the embossed flowers, leaves and a few of the tiny dots with Dark Balmy Blue and Light Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends.
- Attach embossed heart to the card with Mini Glue Dots
- Use the middle-sized scallop heart die to cut a heart frame from the small Soft Sea Foam cardstock and attach it with Mini Glue Dots around the embossed heart.
- Use a Sponge Dauber and Balmy Blue ink to “dye” the Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon.
- Tie ribbon in a bow and attach to card with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Use the Dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Marker to color a heart from the heart Epoxy Droplets then attach to the lower right corner of the card.
Order your supplies by clicking on the photos below:
May 1st – May 31st: Everything is Rosy Product Medley
Hello Stampin’ Friends!
I am sooo excited about the new Everything is Rosy LIMITED EDITION Product Medley that will be released this Wednesday, May 1st at 12:01 MT!! It’s available the month of May, but only while supplies last. With all the buzz around this group of products I am sure it will sell out FAST, so set your alarm!!
I am offering an online class for those who purchase this bundle from my online store Wednesday May 1st – Friday May 3rd!! Please use Host Code 9XHFNUWZ
Everything is Rosy Online Class Details:
Order the Everything is Rosy Product Medley # 150059 from my Online Store HERE on May 1st – May 3rd and I will send you a FREE online class with materials to make 8 projects (2 each of 4 designs) along with envelopes as a gift from me!
- I will also send you a video showing you how to make all 8 cards!
- You will need to order the Product medley to qualify and you will need Night of Navy and Melon Mambo ink pads to complete the projects.
Check out all the items included in this petal packed product medley
- Everything is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set (18 stamps: suggested blocks: a,b,c)
- Everything is Rosy Dies (10 dies) largest die is 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack (48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double sided designs)
- 6″ x 6″ Rose Gold Foil Paper (8 sheets)
- Printed Die Cuts (2 sheets)
- Rose Gold Die Cuts (4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs)
- Rose Gold Adhesive Backed Mirror Embellishments (60 embellishments 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon (10 yards)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic-Edged Ribbon (10 yards)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint
Item #150059 $80
Here are some fun projects created by the Stampin’ Up! concept artists using the Everything is Rosy Product Medley
I Can’t wait for Wednesday, so I can get my everything is Rosy Product Medley ordered!
Class Host Code: 9XHFNUWZ