I’ve got nearly 20 years of paper crafting retreats under my belt and am anxiously looking forward to my next cruise retreat. Summer of 2025 will mark my 7th Stamp Crop & Cruise and it’s already filling up! I’d love to have you join in the fun!
Join me July 28th – August 4th, 2025 aboard Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas for a 7 night Alaskan cruise leaving from Seattle, WA and stopping in Sitka, Skagway, & Juneau Alaska and Victoria, British Columbia, plus 2 days crafting at sea!
This experience is for everyone! We’ve separated the crafting from the cruising so that you may bring along your spouse, sisters, daughters, BFF’s and other family members that choose not to craft.
Paper-Crafting portion is $250 and will include:
- 6 Classes quality classes with innovative designs and lots of one-on-one attention – featuring
- Card making
- Fun Folds
- 12” x 12” scrapbook pages
- Classes will have a specific start time (on the sea days) where there will be demonstrations, techniques and instruction given.
- You’ll also receive printed instructions with photos.
- In addition, the Craft Room will be open from 9AM – Midnight. You may decide to finish working on your class projects or choose to bring your own supplies and projects to work on.
- Goodie Bags, Games & Surprises galore!
Here’s what past guests have said about my Stamp Crop & Cruise Retreat:
Tina provided a safe, comfortable environment (we had never met before) to explore our creativity, but to also provide an opportunity to connect with other crafty, kind, supportive women. Her Stamp, Crop and Cruise was the most fun crafting cruise I’ve ever been on, and I’ve been on over 20 crafting cruises. Tina was absolutely wonderful. She is very knowledgeable, patient, fun and generous with her time and her talent. When I look at all the projects we made, product we received, the gorgeous tote bag, the cruise t-shirt, and all the special surprised we came home with, I can say without a doubt that we got our money’s worth and then some. Tina raised the bar far and above all other crafting cruises. –Connie M
My expectations were greatly exceeded during my Stamp, Crop, and Cruise with Tina Rappe. Tina’s creativity and generosity are amazing. All the projects we completed were beautiful and ranged from easy (for the beginner) to more challenging for the more experienced stamper, with plenty of written and one-on-one instruction as needed. I traveled with a two friend but also met other wonderful women. I had a fabulous time and am looking forward to cruising again with Tina. – Tammy R
I’ve been on many different stamping & scrapbooking cruises, but this one beats them all. Tina has a warm and friendly personality, and she spent time getting to know each and every one of us. She’s a fantastic host and it’s obvious she puts her heart and soul into this event. Her attention to detail and organization is amazing. Knowing there are tons of hidden costs in events like this, I don’t know how she was able to give us everything we got for our money. Getting to know Tina & Dave and the other stampers in the craft room and at dinner made it feel like we were all one big family. I will definitely be returning! – Sharon P.
Cruise prices are based on the type of cabin you select, but the cost is amazing when you factor in everything that’s included. Save more by getting in on some of the amazing cruise specials the cruise line offers.
- All meals and snacks on board with coffee, tea, iced tea and lemonade.
- All shipboard entertainment and complimentary activities. including
- Rest & Relaxation in the Vitality Spa & Fitness Center
- Whirlpools, 4 pools, including the Solarium, and adults-only retreat
- RipCord by iFLY – Soar to new heights on our first time ever skydiving simulator
- SeaPlex – Play basketball, go roller-skating and ride bumper cars at sea
- North Star – Ascend to new heights on this jewel-shaped capsule
- Royal Esplande – our multilevel Promenade
- Broadway style shows
- TWO70 – A revolutionary entertaining space
- Casino Royale
- Bars, clubs & lounges, including the Bionic Bar.
- Duty-free shopping
- Multiple complimentary dining options as well as some Specialty Restaurants (cover charge applies)
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Programs
- 24 hour room service (delivery fee applies)
- And so much more!!
To guarantee the best experience possible, we’ve partnered with Crop & Cruise/Dream Vacations.
In order to participate in this event, (the cruise only or the cruise & crafting) you MUST book through Cruise & Crop/Dream Vacations. They will be able to answer any questions regarding the travel and cruise portion of the trip. They can also handle your air flights for you. If you book directly with the cruise line or with another agent, you are not eligible to be part of my Stamp, Crop & Cruise cruise.
I am here to answer any crafting related questions. 2025 marks my 19th year of hosting crafting retreats and they have always been a huge hit! Space is limited so don’t delay, you know you wanna do this! Tell all your friends and let’s make this a trip to remember. Thank you!