I think the Brewed for You stamp set is something we’ve needed for a long time. There are glasses, and mugs, and bottles which can all be filled with your beverage of choice. This set is perfect for many masculine cards or make the mug be a root beer float and it’s great for kids. But what I really like is making a card with a blush wine and making it feminine for the girlfriends and sisters in our lives.
I wanted a feminine flair to the card so I went with Petal Pink and paired it Smoky Slate and Basic White but added accents of Rose Gold (in the Foil Sheets and the ribbon) and then added the Champagne Rhinestones for the bling!
- Petal Pink: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” for card base and 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2” x 2-1/2”
- Smoky Slate: 2-5/8” x 3-7/8” and 3” x 3”
- Rose Gold Specialty Paper: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper: 2-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Rose Gold & White Striped Ribbon: 9”
- Stamp the sentiment in Smoky Slate on the lower right corner of the large Basic White piece
- Adhere the Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper to the large Smoky Slate piece with Stampin’ Seal and then attach these layers to the left side of the large Basic White piece.
- Tie a bow with the Rose Gold & White Striped Ribbon and wrap the ends around the large Basic White piece securing them on the back side with Seal, then attach the layers to the card front.
- Die-cut the largest square from the Stylish Shaped Dies from the Smoky Slate piece and the 2nd largest square from the Rose Gold Specialty Paper.
- Adhere the Smoky Slate die-cut to the card using Seal, then adhere the Petal Pink piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals, and finally the Rose Gold die-cut with Seal
- On the remaining piece of Basic White, stamp two glasses with Smoky Slate ink, then using Petal Pink ink, stamp off once and stamp the “wine” in the glass. Do this for each glass.
- Die-cut the wine glasses using the Brewed Dies, then attach these to the Rose Gold layer with Dimensionals.
- Finish the card by adding 5 Champagne Rhinestones.
Supplies used on todays card can be ordered by clicking on the photos below
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 4 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. Just copy/paste this code: PHCWP3SX when placing your order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-mSqafPTnyvZyQRvA5Zfw
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe