Last night Dave and I flew to Seattle, Washington and this afternoon we’ll be sailing on the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Incentive trip, a cruise to Alaska! We’ll get to experience rugged landscapes and breathtaking views on the Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas Alaska Cruise! This is a seven-night cruise, where we’ll visit the beautiful Alaskan port towns of Juneau and Skagway and we’ll be cruising through the Tracy Arm Fjord and the famed Alaska Inside Passage before we head to Victoria in Canada. I’m really excited to see the glaciers from above when we’re flying in a helicopter! We’ve also booked a hike and Rafting excursion!
I want to thank you all, once again for supporting me and my business…YOU are what makes earning these trips possible and I am so grateful! I will have very limited access to the internet while on vacation, so I will be taking a break from posting but will fill you in on the fun and the ways that Stampin’ Up! spoils us. In the mean time, here’s a pretty project I wanted to share with you. I hope you enjoy.
- Stitched All Around (146629 Wood Mount, 146632 Clear Mount), Stitched All Around Bundle (148373 Wood Mount, 148374 Clear Mount)
- Stamp Pads: Blushing Bride (1147100)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Powder Pink (144244), Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (146913)
- Misc.: Stitched Labels Framelits Dies (146828), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems (146914), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Powder Pink: 5 ½” x 7 ¼”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 1 ¼” x 3 ¼”, 3 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Designer Paper: 3” x 5 ½”
- Stamp the words “Best Wishes” in Blushing Bride ink on the smallest piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the words “Enjoy your special day” in Blushing Bride on the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out the two stamped greetings with the Stitched Labels Framelits.
- Fold the card base on the scored line. Adhere the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper to the card front with SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere the die cut white piece with the “Best Wishes” on to the lower portion of the inside of the card with SNAIL adhesive so that it shows when the card is closed.
- Adhere larger die cut piece on the inside of the card near the top so that it does not show when the card is closed.
- Adhere two Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems on each end of the Best Wishes die cut label.
I also want to invite you to take advantage of the Ink Pad Assortment Offer from Stampin’ Up! this month !
Free Ink Pads for everyone. That’s right, when you join my Stampin’ Express Team in the month of July, you get to add a set of 10 ink pads to your starter kit. So, not only do you get to pick out $125 of any product you want, you also get any color family of ink pads ( or both sets of In Color Ink Pads) and your shipping is free!
All of this for just $99 plus tax. Do you realize that means you get $125 value in product plus $67.50 in value of ink pads plus $19.25 in shipping which comes to $211.75 for just $99! Incredible, right? On top of that you’ll save 20% off all your future Stampin’ Up! orders as long as you remain a demonstrator. Honestly, what have you got to lose? Contact me and I’ll help answer any questions you have.
Designer Series Paper Special
Don’t forget about the buy 3, get 1 free on select Designer Series Paper, and with a deal like this, it’s a great time to stock up.