I’ve got nearly 20 years of paper crafting retreats under my belt and am anxiously looking forward to my next cruise retreat. Fall of 2024 will mark my 6th Stamp Crop & Cruise and it’s already filling up! I’d love to have you join in the fun!
Join me September 26th – October 5th 2024, aboard Royal Caribbean’s Liberty of the Seas for a 9 night New England & Canada cruise leaving from Cape Liberty New Jersey, and stopping in Boston Massachusetts, Portland Maine, Sydney and Halifax Nova Scotia, and Saint John New Brunswick, plus 3 days crafting at sea!
This experience is for everyone! We’ve separated the crafting from the cruising so that you may bring along your spouse, sisters, daughters, BFF’s and other family members that choose not to craft.
Paper-Crafting portion is $250 and will include:
- 8 Classes quality classes with innovative designs and lots of one-on-one attention – featuring
- Card making
- Fun Folds
- 12” x 12” scrapbook pages
- Classes will have a specific start time (on the sea days) where there will be demonstrations, techniques and instruction given.
- You’ll also receive printed instructions with photos.
- In addition, the Craft Room will be open 24/7. You may decide to finish working on your class projects or choose to bring your own supplies and projects to work on.
- Goodie Bags, Games & Surprises galore!
Here’s what past guests have said about my Stamp Crop & Cruise Retreat:
- The classes were beyond anything I could have imagined. All the projects we completed were beautiful and ranged from easy (for the beginner) to more challenging for the more experienced stamper, with plenty of written and one-on-one instruction as needed. Ellen
- I loved the 24-page scrapbook. I am so excited to get my pictures printed and put in the scrapbook. Donna
- It became obvious very quickly how much time Tina invested in making sure we had very high-quality projects with a variety of techniques. It is also astonishing how well organized this event was. I could not have asked for a better time and a better host. Please think about joining us next year. You won’t want to miss out. Colleen
- I really enjoyed the Stamp Crop and Cruise Retreat. I loved all the projects. It exceeded my expectations by a mile. Connie
- Tina’s relaxed, down to earth personality and teaching style immediately put me to ease. I highly recommend crafty folks to participate in Tina’s future events. (I certainly plan on it)! Jameka
Cruise prices are based on the type of cabin you select, but the cost is amazing when you factor in everything that’s included. Save more by getting in on some of the amazing cruise specials the cruise line offers.
- All meals and snacks on board with coffee, tea, iced tea and lemonade.
- All shipboard entertainment and complimentary activities. including
- Rest & Relaxation in the Vitality Spa & Fitness Center
- 4 pools, including the Solarium, and adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools
- Perfect Storm Slides, Tidal Wave Slide, FlowRider surf simulator, Rock Climbing Wall, Ice-skating rink and more.
- Broadway style shows
- 3D Movie theater
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Programs
- Casino Royale
- Bars, clubs & lounges, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Hoof & Claw English Pub
- Duty-free shopping
- Multiple complimentary dining options as well as some Specialty Restaurants (cover charge applies)
- 24 hour room service (delivery fee applies)
- And so much more!!
To guarantee the best experience possible, we’ve partnered with Crop & Cruise/Dream Vacations.
In order to participate in this event, (the cruise only or the cruise & crafting) you MUST book through Cruise & Crop/Dream Vacations. They will be able to answer any questions regarding the travel and cruise portion of the trip. They can also handle your air flights for you. If you book directly with the cruise line or with another agent, you are not eligible to be part of my Stamp, Crop & Cruise cruise.
I am here to answer any crafting related questions. 2024 marks my 18th year of hosting crafting retreats and they have always been a huge hit! Space is limited so don’t delay, you know you wanna do this! Tell all your friends and let’s make this a trip to remember. Thank you!