Join me February 9-16, 2020 aboard Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas for a 7 night cruise. We’ll depart from Miami, Florida and visit Labadee Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica, and Cozumel Mexico plus 3 crafting days at sea!
Cruise prices start at just $618 per person plus tax (double occupancy) and will include:
- All meals and snacks on board with coffee, tea, iced tea and lemonade.
- All ship board entertainment and complimentary activities.
This experience is for everyone! We’ve separated the crafting from the cruising so that you may bring along your spouse, sisters, daughters, BFF’s and other family members that choose not to craft.
Paper-Crafting portion is $250 and will include:
- 8 Classes quality classes with innovative designs and lots of one-on-one attention – featuring
- Card making
- Fun Folds
- 24 page 12” x 12” scrapbook
- Classes will have a specific start time (on the sea days) where there will be demonstrations, techniques and instruction given.
- You’ll also receive printed instructions with photos.
- In addition, the Craft Room will be open daily from 9:00 a.m. – midnight. You may decide to finish working on your class projects or choose to bring your own supplies and projects to work on.
- Every crafter will receive half of a table for the duration of the cruise.
- Goodie Bags + Surprises galore!
Here’s what past guests have said about my Stamp Crop & Cruise Retreat:
- I had a great time on the Stamp, Crop and Cruise Retreat! I have already booked my trip for the 2020 Stamp, Crop and Cruise! I don’t want to miss the surprises she comes up with. Maria C.
- Tina is very knowledgeable, patient, fun and generous with her time and her talent. I really wish I had her mad stamping and cropping skills. Hope to see you all on the 2020 cruise. Joyce F.
- The classes were beyond anything I could have imagined. All the projects we completed were beautiful and ranged from easy (for the beginner) to more challenging for the more experienced stamper, with plenty of written and one-on-one instruction as needed. Ellen A.
- I loved the 24-page scrapbook. I am so excited to get my pictures printed and put in the scrapbook. Donna M.
- It became obvious very quickly how much time Tina invested in making sure we had very high-quality projects with a variety of techniques. It is also astonishing how well organized this event was. I could not have asked for a better time and a better host. Please think about joining us next year. You won’t want to miss out. Colleen K.
- I really enjoyed the Stamp Crop and Cruise Retreat. I loved all the projects. It exceeded my expectations by a mile. Connie H.
- Tina’s relaxed, down to earth personality and teaching style immediately put me to ease. I highly recommend crafty folks to participate in Tina’s future events, especially the 2020 cruise (I certainly plan on it)! Jameka J-B
To guarantee the best experience possible, we’ve partnered with Crop & Cruise/Dream Vacations.
In order to participate in this event, (the cruise only or the cruise & crafting) you MUST book through Cruise & Crop/Dream Vacations. They will be able to answer any questions regarding the travel and cruise portion of the trip. They can also handle your air flights for you. If you book directly with the cruise line or with another agent, you are not eligible to be part of my Stamp, Crop & Cruise cruise.
I am here to answer any crafting related questions. 2020 marks my 14th year of hosting crafting retreats and they have always been a huge hit! Space is limited so don’t delay, you know you wanna do this! Tell all your friends and let’s make this a trip to remember. Thank you!