Join me for my 2019 Paper-Crafting Retreat Cruise! Stamp, Crop & Cruise is a 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Rhapsody of the Seas leaving from Tampa, Florida on January 26, 2019.
Ports of Call:
- Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico
- Belize City, Belize
- Roatan, Honduras
- Cozumel, Mexico
There are 2 parts to this cruise: Crafting & Cruising
Part 1: Crafting
The paper-crafting portion of this cruise consists of eight (8) fabulous classes including card making, fun folds, scrapbooking, 3D items, techniques and home décor. All classes will take place on our days at sea (so you won’t have to miss a minute of the beautiful ports) and will feature products from the Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog and the 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.
- You’ll experience quality classes with innovative designs and lots of one-on-one attention.
- You’ll have a place to call home in the craft room as you’ll get half of a table to use for the duration of the cruise.
- You’ll receive a project bag filled with all the prepped supplies for all eight classes. They’ll be organized and ready to go.
- Each class will have a specific start time (on the sea days) where there will be class demonstrations, techniques and instruction given.
- You’ll also receive printed instructions with photos, so that you can work at your own pace.
- In addition, the craft room will be open each day from 9:00am – midnight for your crafting enjoyment. You may decide to finish working on your class projects or choose to bring your own supplies and projects of your own to work on.
- Children wanting to participate in the paper-crafting part of the cruise must be 16 years of age.
The cost for the Paper-Crafting portion is $250 and will include everything listed above as well as many extra surprises! A non-refundable $50 deposit is due to me when you register. Please scroll to the bottom of the page in order to pay via PayPal, or mail a check to:
N1087 Sterling Lane
Edgerton, WI 53534
A second payment of $100 due to me by October 1st and the final $100 payment due to me by December 1st.
Part 2: Cruising
This experience is for everyone! We’ve separated the crafting from the cruising so that you may bring along your spouse, sisters, daughters, BFF’s and other family members that choose not to craft. To guarantee the best experience possible, we’ve partnered with Fox World Travel, a leader in the travel industry.
The Cruise Includes:
- Your choice of an Interior or Outside View Stateroom for 7 nights aboard Royal Caribbean’s Rhapsody of the Seas.
- All meals and snacks on board with coffee, tea, iced tea and lemonade.
- Complimentary cocktail reception for our group with hors d’oeuvres and live music.
- 25 shipboard credit per Stateroom
- All ship board entertainment and complimentary activities.
- Gratuities to cruise staff (Cabin steward, head and assistant waiters as well as baggage handling aboard the ship).
- Transfers to/from the Tampa airport to the cruise ship.
- Cruise port charges, taxes, surcharges. and customs fees.
The cost for the Cruise portion is $974 per person for interior rooms or $1124 per person for outside rooms based on double occupancy. An initial deposit of $350 per person is due at time of registration, 2nd payment of $350 due by September 21st, and final payment is due by November 9th.
For more information and to register for the Cruise portion, please click here Fox World Travel: Stamp Crop & Cruise
Fox World Travel 920-236-8030 Extension 1330
The cruise MUST be booked with Fox World Travel, the travel agency coordinating everything for us. They will be the ones to answer any questions regarding the travel and cruise portion of the trip. They can also handle your air flights for you.
I am here to answer any crafting related questions. 2019 marks my 13th year of hosting crafting retreats and they have sold out every year, so don’t delay, you know you wanna do this! Tell all your friends and let’s make this a trip to remember. Thank you!
Make your PayPal payment here! Choose to pay your $50 deposit, first or second installment of $100, or pay in full: