Yes, I’ve got another card created with the Blended Seasons Bundle. I’ve shown bold and bright summery, rich & earthy fall, and now I’ve got a soft and feminine spring card. I focused on the larges image in the set this time and used Stampin’ Blends to add the color.
First I stamped the image with memento Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then I did some very simple blending on the flowers using the Dark Petal Pink for the center of the flowers and up the middle of the petals. Next I colored the remaining flower in the Light Petal Pink, coloring over the dark, to blend the colors. I did a similar thing with Soft Sea Foam on the leaves.
I think that stitched edge from the Stitched Seasons Framelits is so pretty and just the right finishing touch. Have you ordered your Blended Seasons Bundle yet? You don’t want to miss out…you’ve got 3 weeks or less to get yours before they’re gone for good. They’re only available until August 31st or while supplies last.
Don’t forget about Bonus Days
For every $50 you and spend August 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed September 1–30. Start planning how you’ll spend your Bonus Days Coupons!
Earning Period Deadlines: Online: August 31, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- All order types qualify for this promotion; customer orders as well as party guest orders qualify
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can use on an order during redemption.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) from September 1st-30th