I’ve got a really pretty card to share that uses the Spectrum Pad. What’s the Spectrum Pad you ask? It’s an uninked pad that contains 5 individual ink pads.that allows you to create a custom multicolor ink pad in one case.
You simply ink the pads with you favorite colors to create your very own Spectrum Pad of color. The case has a lever so you can slide the pads without getting inky fingers. Slide them together to stamp and slide them apart to store, so the colors won’t bleed into one another. You can also use the individual pads to ink up smaller stamps.
- Stamp Sets – Enjoy Life (148190)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Glossy White (144240); Daffodil Delight (119683)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Pad (132708); Uninked Spectrum Pad (147048)
- Misc. – Poppy Parade (119791), Pumpkin Pie (105229), Daffodil Delight (119672), Granny Apple Green (147163), and Coastal Cabana (131164) Stampin’ Ink Refills; Sponge Brayers (141714); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Stamparatus (146276); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, folded in half for card base
- Glossy White: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Daffodil Delight: scrap for stamping and punching
- Use reinkers to prepare Spectrum Pad by adding drops of ink to the individual pads in the same order as listed above. (Tip: list colors used on bottom of pad for future reference).
- Push pads together and use Foam Brayer to apply ink to Glossy Cardstock, repeating as many times as needed to get desired look.
- Use top plate in Stamparatus to position grass image at bottom right corner of Glossy Cardstock; stamp with Memento ink, move plate 2 positions to left and repeat to stamp bottom left corner. Repeat if desired to get a darker image.
- Use side plate in Stamparatus to position bicycle image; stamp with Memento ink, repeating if desired to get a darker image. Adhere to folded card base.
- Use Stamparatus to stamp words on Daffodil Delight cardstock, repeating if desired for a darker image. Punch with 2” Circle Punch and attach with Dimensionals.