With just over a month until Valentines Day, I thought it would be a good time to share a lovely treat box holder. This project was designed by my friend Susan Campfield as part of a Stampin’ Leaders Co-op I belong to. The feminine looking box was created using the Meant to Be Bundle which includes the Meant to Be stamp set and the coordinating Be Mine Stitched Framelits. I hope you enjoy it.
• Stamps: Meant To Be (148626), Meant To Be Bundle (150587)
• Stamp Pads: Lovely Lipstick (147140)
• Paper: Whisper White (100730), Lovely Lipstick (146970), All My Love Designer Series Paper (148576)
• Misc.: Be Mine Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies (148527), Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder (148530), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack (148584), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dot (103683), Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)
• Whisper White: 4” x 5 ½” score at ½”, 2 ½”, 3”, 5” rotate and score at 3 ½”,
• 1 ¾” x 3 ¼”, 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
• Lovely Lipstick: 2 @ 1 7/8” x 3 3/8”
• Ribbon: 9”
1. Stamp “Happy Valentine’s Day” in Lovely Lipstick ink on the 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” piece of Whisper White card stock, then use the larger scalloped heart die to cut it out. This will make a heart shape with the greeting and a separate stitched scalloped heart frame.
2. Use the same large scallop heart die to cut out the large Lovely Lipstick heart from the All My Love Designer Series Paper.
3. Use the small scalloped heart die to cut out the small Lovely Lipstick heart from the All My Love Designer Series Paper.
4. Emboss the 1 ¾” x 3 ½” piece of white with the Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
5. Fold the scored piece of Whisper White and remove the small, square from the bottom right corner. Then angle cut on the two remaining small squares. Place a piece of Tear and Tape on the long, slender rectangle on the right side. Assemble the box.
6. Fold the bottom tabs in and place a piece of Tear & Tape on the bottom tab to close the box.
7. Adhere the Lovely Lipstick panels to the front and back of the box.
8. Adhere the embossed piece to the front of the box.
9. Wrap the ribbon around the box and tie a knot.
10. Adhere the large floral heart to the front of the box with Glue Dots.
11. Adhere the small floral heart on over the large heart with a Dimensional.
12. Adhere the scalloped stitched heart frame with glue dots on the back of the box.
13. Adhere the “Happy Valentine’s Day” heart inside the scalloped stitched heart with a Dimensional.
14. Place a treat in the box and gift it to a friend!
Get supplies to make your own Valentines Treat Boxes