Have I got exciting news for you! The Craft & Carry Tote is a brand new canvas bag that measures 9-1/4″ x 16-1/2″ x 7″ and comes with two carrying straps that make it easy to pack a tom of stamping supplies. The tote includes inserts that can be re-positioned so you can rearrange carrying space to accommodate all your favorite products. The tote also features the Stampin’ Up! logo and a beautiful decorative fob with a floral design.
The Craft & Carry Tote is a multipurpose tote you will use for years to come. There is so much room in the tote, you can even remove all the inserts and your Big Shot will fit inside. How is that for multi-purpose!?! Also, did you notice it coordinates perfectly with the Stamparatus Bag. I love coordinating things, don’t you?
I bet you’re wondering how to get a Craft & Carry Tote of your own. Well, starting this Thursday, January 3, 2019 the Craft & Carry Tote is available to everyone that purchases a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit.. That’s right, Stampin’ Up! is offering this for a limited time when you sign up to be a demonstrator!
DURING SALE-A-BRATION (Jan. 3 – March 31), there are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! and my team.
Option 1: Just $99 and you get to choose $175 in products (that’s $76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE which save you another 10%.
Option 2: Only $129 and you get to choose $225 in products and the Craft & Carry Tote valued at $50 as well as FREE shipping which saves you another 10%. You save $20 on the tote as part of the kit and get $76 in FREE products. Get a close up look at the Craft & Carry Tote Bag here.
DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS:
- Create your own kit! Choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (including bundles) to fill your kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts are excluded.
- Happy shopping! Purchase the starter kit in January and receive a 20% discount (up to 25%) on additional demonstrator purchases thru a minimum of July 31, 2019. This window of time includes enjoying your discount on the new annual catalog pre-order (May) and launch (June)!
- Perfect timing! You will have the same amount of time (through July 31, 2019) to reach your first $300 sales minimum and renew for the Stampin’ Up! July – September quarter. Renew with $300 in sales for each additional quarter.
- Test drive demonstrator discounts and benefits with no risk and no penalty to drop.
- Be first! View new catalogs and pre-order products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits.
- A good fit! I welcome hobby stampers!
- Do it just for YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
I would love to have you join my team! If you are interested, let me know and we can talk particulars.