Have you seen the Nobel Peacock Foil Sheets in the Annual Catalog? They are gorgeous and they make some stunning accents on cards. Check out this one I made using the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder with the Foil Sheets to add some incredible detail to the Foil Sheets. I paired the Foil Sheets with the Free As a Bird stamp set.
In order to have a cohesive look, I colored the images with the same color as the Foil Sheets.
- Old Olive: 4-1/4″ x 11″ score at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3-1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Basic Black: 3-1/2” x 2-1/8”
- Noble Peacock Foil Sheets: 5” x 1-1/8” one each of Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock and Old Olive
- Attach large Whisper White piece to card front.
- Run all three pieces of Noble Peacock Foil Sheets through Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder and attach to card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp bird image in Memento ink on smaller Whisper White and cut out with Stitched Rectangle Die
- Color in stamped image with Stampin’ Blends: Bird Body-Night of Navy Combo, Leaves & Bird Heads-Old Olive, Flowers-Pretty Peacock, Branch-Crumb Cake, Beaks-Mango Melody. Be sure to blend the Night of Navy and Old Olive on the birds.
- Attach stamped image to Basic Black with Snail Adhesive.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Basic Black piece and attach to the card front.
Over the next three days I’ll be sharing more cards that use the Nobel Peacock Foil Sheets as well as the Nobel Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper, so be sure to come on back.