And so it begins…the Holiday Catalog started yesterday and I see, from the orders that were placed, many of you are thinking Christmas already. This card is quite simple yet it packs a punch. Let me point out 3 things I love about this card:
1. I love the rustic feel of the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder for the background.
2. I love the Copper Embossed Tree images stamped on the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper
3. I love the Perfectly Plaid Bundle (stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch). You can save 10% when you order the bundle.
- Stamp Sets – Perfectly Plaid (149418)
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Celestial Copper (150707), Versamark (102283)
- Misc. – Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper (149596), Pine Tree Punch (149521), Copper Embossing Powder (141636), Basic Jewels Rhinestones (144220), Star Designer Elements (150430), Pretty Label Punch (143715), Pinewood Plank Embossing Folder (152320), ¼” Copper Trim (144179), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, ¾” x 4” strip
- Whisper White Card Stock– 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap for sentiment label
- Designer Series Paper – scraps to punch out trees
- Copper Trim – 7 inches
- Fold card base in half and set aside.
- Emboss the Whisper White Panel with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder and adhere to the front of card base.
- Adhere Copper Trim to the ¾” x 4” strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock and then adhere strip to card front as shown.
- Punch out three trees from Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp and heat emboss the tree image on the green tree with heat tool and Copper Embossing Powder.
- Adhere the right and left trees directly to card front.
- Adhere the center tree using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a Copper Star to the top of the center tree.
- Use the Versamark ink and Copper Embossing Powder to emboss the Basic Jewel Rhinestones.
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” on the scrap of Whisper White in Copper ink and punch out with the Pretty Label Punch.
- Adhere label to card front as shown.
Order supplies to make this card here