I hope you had a fabulous Labor Day Weekend but dang, where does the time go? I love this time of year as the weather starts to cool just a bit and we start making plans to decorate for the fall and celebrate the upcoming holidays. August is but a memory and we’re into September now, and the new Holiday Catalog starts tomorrow! YES!! At 3:00 am Mountain Time, that’s 4:00 am for you Central Time Zone Folks, we can order everything in the catalog!
Today I have a fun Hershey’s Candy Bar Wrap, which would be a fun treat to make up ahead of time and give to special trick-or-treaters or co-workers.
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Granny Apple Green (147095); Gorgeous Grape (147099)
- Misc. – Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (150447); Basic Black 3/8” Scalloped Edge Ribbon (150449); Wicked Dies (150725); Wink of Stella (141897); Stamping Sponges (141337); ½” Circle Punch (119869); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309); Die Cutting Machine; Hershey Chocolate Bar
- Monster Bash DSP (spider webs) – 6” x 6”; score at 1½”, 1¾”, 4” and 4¼”
- Basic Black: 2” x 5½” (scrap)
- Whisper White: 1¾” x 5”
- Basic Black Ribbon: 28”
- Fold on score lines; adhere.
- Punch hole in the middle of the flat section; thread ribbon through.
- Slide chocolate bar into paper holder with the ribbon on either side of the chocolate; tie bow and trim ends.
- Sponge Whisper White completely with Granny Apple Green; add Gorgeous Grape with sponge in about ½” – ¾” strip on long side. Cut “Wicked” from the sponged paper.
- Cut “Wicked” and three spiders from Basic Black; add Wink of Stella to the spiders.
- Adhere Basic Black “Wicked” to the front with Fine Tip Glue Pen. Adhere the sponged “Wicked” offset over the Basic Black.
- Adhere spiders with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.