Last week I shared three of the cards my stampers made at the class Dave taught for me and I’ve got one more to share with you today. All of the cards featured the Nature’s Beauty stamp set. If you missed any of those cards you can view them by clicking on the links below.
Today’s card uses the White Chalk Marker Technique. Here’s a close up so you can see how pretty it is to see a winter rabbit.
- Night of Navy: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and 2” x 4-1/4”
- Seaside Spray: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” and 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Silver Foil: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Seaside Spray: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper- Silver Foil Print: 4” x 1-1/4”
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper: scrap for snowflake
If you are unable to view the video, please CLICK HERE
Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I truly appreciate you. Your comments and orders are always appreciated!
CURRENT HOST CODE:
Use this host code to place your online order if it’s under $150 you’ll get a gift from me. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll still get a gift from me and you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! Just copy/paste this code: A6E3VMYY when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe