Are you as excited as I am about the new 2020 Mini Catalog and the free Sale-a-Bration products!! Whohooo!!! And what a great deal Stampin’ UP! is offering for new demonstrators who join starting today!!!! YAY!!
The Starter Kit is only $99 and includes:
- your choice of $125 in Stampin’ Up! product
- business supplies
- membership in my Stampin’ Sisters Group
- 20% off your future purchases.
In addition, all who purchase the Starter Kit & join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and their choice of stamp set (excluding Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
If you’ve received your copy of the Mini Catalog in the mail, you’ll notice first of all it’s not mini at all! It’s loaded with 75 pages of gorgeousness and claiming the cover of the catalog is the Peaceful Poppies Suite of products. I’ve got a video that showcases everything in the suite followed by a simple yet stunning card featuring the products from the suite. Check it out and let me know what you think?
- Basic Black Card Stock: 4 1/4” x 11”
- Old Olive Card Stock: 3 7/8” x 4 7/8” & 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 1 ¾” x 3” & 3/8” x 1 ¾” & 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Peace Poppies DSP: 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Stamp Sentiment onto White mat and adhere to the Old Olive mat for the inside of the card.
- Stamp the Poppy image onto the 1 ¾” x 3” piece of Whisper White Card Stock
- Color Poppy with Poppy Parade Blends and leaves and stems with Old Olive Blends. I used Light Balmy Blue to trace around the left side of the bloom and greenery.
- Add Designer Paper to the Old Olive and then to the Basic Black card base.
- Stamp sentiment onto the 3/8” x 1 ¾” piece of Whisper White and add Dimensionals to the back. Mount across the Poppy image.
- Add image piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the front of the card.
- Add Rhinestones to either side of the sentiment.
Supply List for Today’s Card
- When you join as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3 and March 31, 2020, not only do you enjoy ALL of those benefits I’ve listed above, but you are only required to submit $300 in Stampin’ Up! product orders by June 30, 2020 and you’ll enjoy the 20% discount the entire time!!!
- You are NOT required to teach classes, hold workshops, or sell to anyone. Enjoy the 20% discount all to yourself if you wish!!! (or build a community of crafty friends and offer them a catalog and opportunity to shop with you)
Not for you? No problem, I’m happy to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you with your customer orders online!!
Still thinking? Need more info?
Questions? Contact me here.
Want to join a nation-wide team of crafty friends? You’ll be a part of my Stampin’ Sisters Group!!
Ready to join? Join HERE
Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I truly appreciate you. Your comments and orders are always appreciated!
CURRENT HOST CODE:
Use this host code to place your online order if it’s under $150 you’ll get a gift from me. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll still get a gift from me and you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! Just copy/paste this code: N7KUJUH3 when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe