Do you struggle with making masculine cards? The Country Club Suite is the new “Go To” suite for masculine cards. You don’t even need to have a golfer on your list, the beautiful Country Club Designer Series Paper on it’s own or paired with other stamp sets make manly cards a breeze.
Check out the video which showcases all of the prints found in the Country Club Designer Series Paper. If you can’t view the video please CLICK HERE
Instructions for making today’s feature card:
• Basic Black CS: 4-1/4” x 11” scored in half at 5-1/2”; 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”; scrap for punching
• Basic Gray CS: 4” x 5-1/4”
• Smoky Slate CS: 3-3/4” x 5”
• Country Club DSP: argyle pattern 3” x 4-1/4”
• Whisper White CS: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap for die cutting
1. Fold the card base along the score line and burnish with a Bone Folder.
2. Glue the Basic Gray CS layer onto the front of the card base.
3. Glue the Smoky Slate CS layer onto the Basic Gray CS layer.
4. Glue the Basic Black CS layer onto the Smoky Slate CS layer.
5. Glue the DSP layer onto the Basic Black CS layer.
6. Punch a scrap of Basic Black CS using the Tailored Tag Punch.
7. Cut out the golf bag image from the DSP using Paper Snips.
8. Glue the golf bag image onto the punched tag.
9. Glue the punched tag onto the DSP layer.
10. Die cut the 3 golf balls from the DSP using a banner die the Gold Club Dies, and glue it onto the DSP layer.
11. Draw shading onto the die that cuts 3 tiny golf balls using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker, and use it to die cut a scrap of Whisper White CS.
12. Stamp the sentiment in black ink onto the Whisper White CS layer.
13. Glue the 3 tiny golf balls beneath the sentiment.
14. Glue the Whisper White CS layer onto the inside of the card base.
Supply List for today’s Card
Are you planning to purchase $300 or more between Jan. 3 and June 30, 2020? If so, let me tell you about your BEST DEAL! Stampin’ UP! is offering a fabulous deal everyone who purchases the Starter Kit and joins Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration!!!! YAY!! The Starter Kit is only $99 and includes:
- your choice of $125 in Stampin’ Up! product
- business supplies
- membership in my Stampin’ Sisters Group
- 20% off your future purchases.
In addition, all who purchase the Starter Kit & join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and their choice of stamp set (excluding Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets)
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- When you join as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3 and March 31, 2020, not only do you enjoy ALL of those benefits I’ve listed above, but you are only required to submit $300 in Stampin’ Up! product orders by June 30, 2020 and you’ll enjoy the 20% discount the entire time!!!
- You are NOT required to teach classes, hold workshops, or sell to anyone. Enjoy the 20% discount all to yourself if you wish!!! (or build a community of crafty friends and offer them a catalog and opportunity to shop with you)
Not for you? No problem, I’m happy to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you with your customer orders online!!
Still thinking? Need more info?
Questions? Contact me here.
Want to join a nation-wide team of crafty friends? You’ll be a part of my Stampin’ Sisters Group!!
Ready to join? Join HERE
Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I truly appreciate you. Your comments and orders are always appreciated!
CURRENT HOST CODE:
Use this host code to place your online order if it’s under $150 you’ll get a gift from me. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll still get a gift from me and you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! Just copy/paste this code: N7KUJUH3 when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe