I love a good technique and the Braided Paper Technique is pretty impressive and it’s actually not hard to do. I paired the technique with the new Ornate Layers Dies and the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. The only other thing you need is a sentiment (I used the Peaceful Moments stamp set)
- Petal Pink: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score at 4-1/4 for card base
- Mossy Meadow: 3-1/2″ x 5″ for die-cut frame
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (floral print); scrap to fussy cut flower from
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (striped print); 2-1/8″ x 1/2″
- Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon: 6-1/2″
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices–and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you!
Supplies used on today’s card
CURRENT HOST CODE:
Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
Just copy/paste this code: SFX72RED when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe