Today, I’ve got a great Fun Fold card that features the retiring In-Colors. And I’ve got great news about dies and bundles that have been unavailable to order for a long time as well as an update to the clearance rack, so be sure to check out the whole post.
Each and every year Stampin’ Up! introduces 5 new In Colors and retires 5 previous sets of In Colors. The 2018-2020 In Colors will officially hit the retiring products list next Wednesday, April 23rd. Most years when this happens, the retiring In Colors sell out right away. That’s why I’m giving you the heads up to get them ordered before the whole retiring list comes out, or you may miss out on them all together.
- Whisper White (Thick); 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White (Thick); 9″ x 4-1/4″ score at 1″, 2″, 4″ & 6″
- Whisper White: 4-1/4″ x 1″ for banner (trim to 3″ after banner is punched
- In color cardstock of your choice: 4″ x 5-1/4 for embossing
- In color cardstock of your choice: 3/4″ x 4″
- In color Designer Series Paper of your choice: 2-3/4″ x 4″
- In color Designer Series Paper of your choice: 1-3/4″ x 4″
- In color Grosgrain Ribbon of your choice: 5″
The long awaited back ordered dies and bundles are now back in stock!
Sorry for the long wait, but you can now order the following bundles or dies that have been on back order since the beginning of March! Honey Bee Bundle
Detailed Bees Dies
Grace’s Garden Bundle
Garden Gateway Dies
Peaceful Moments Bundle
Painted Poppies Bundle
Painted Labels Dies
To order any of these bundles or dies in my store click on the photos below
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices–and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you!
Retiring In-Color Products- get them before they’re gone for good!
CURRENT HOST CODE:
Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
Just copy/paste this code: SFX72RED when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe