Today, I’ve created an elegant yet easy sympathy card. When creating sympathy cards, I like to make a few at a time to have on hand, because you obviously can’t plan ahead on when you’ll need them. This card layout is a favorite of mine because it goes together so quickly and it can look so unique just by swapping out the papers.
- Blue berry Bushel: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White: 5-1/4″ x 4″ for background and scrap for circle
- Noble Peacock DSP (Blueberry Bushel): 2″ x 3-7/8″ and 3″ x 3″ for die-cut
- Noble Peacock DSP (Old Olive): 1/4″ x 4″
- Old Olive Foil Sheet: 3″ x 3″ and scrap for leaves
If you’re unable to view video, please click HERE
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices–and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you!
Supplies used on today’s card
CURRENT HOST CODE:
Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
Just copy/paste this code: CBTQ9XCK when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe