When I first flipped through the pages of the new Annual Catalog, the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper caught my attention immediately. From there, my eyes noticed the stunning Forever Fern stamp set and the Coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies. After playing around with these products, I can easily say this bundle is a must have!
I kept the color pallet very simple, just Pretty peacock and Whisper White. The Forever fern stamp set is a “DistINKtive” set in that the images have great depth and shading to them; kind of like a photograph. Isn’t it stunning?
- Pretty Peacock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- 3” x 4”
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2 pieces 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper: 4” x 2-1/2”
- Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon: 5-1/2″
- Gold Thread from Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack: 8”
- Stamp sentiment in Pretty Peacock in along top edge of large Whisper White piece.
- Attach Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper to lower edge of large Whisper White piece.
- Wrap Old Olive/Pretty Peacock reversible Ribbon around large Whisper White piece wat the top edge of the Forever Greenery DSP and secure to the back with Stampin’ Seal, then attach the large Whisper White piece to front of card base.
- Cut large leaf from Pretty Peacock cardstock using the Forever Flourishing Dies.
- Cut the leaves into two pieces and attach to the card front with Mini Glue Dots positioning as shown.
- Stamp the leaf image in Pretty Peacock Ink by stamping off once per image on the medium size Whisper White piece and attach to the smallest Pretty Peacock piece.
- Attach this piece to the card front as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaf image in Pretty Peacock Ink on the small Whisper White piece and cut it out using the coordinating die from Forever Flourishing Dies.
- Center the die-cut leaf over the other leaf images and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Gold Thread from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and attach to the stem of the die-cut leaf with a Mini Glue Dot.
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices–and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you!
Supplies used on today’s card
CURRENT HOST CODE
Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
Just copy/paste this code: ZASA6N3Z when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe