I am super excited to offer you my Fall Fest Retreat in a Box! I will be designing fabulous projects with fall, winter and Christmas themes, featuring product from the new 2020 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. This is a great opportunity to have your own personal retreat in the comfort of your home. Or better yet, get your family & friends to register for the event too and gather together for a fun Girls Day of crafting with everything designed and prepped for you.
What’s included in the Fall Fest Retreat in a Box?
- 4 class projects kits with everything cut and ready for you to make (a project means a set of cards, not a single card). The class project kits will include card classes, framed art, and 3-D projects that I know you’re going to LOVE!
- 3 new stamp sets from the Holiday Mini Catalog
- Banner Year stamp set *
- Little Treats stamp set **
- A Merry Hello stamp set (Host Exclusive)
- Extra little products and surprises for you
- PDF Tutorial as well as Video Tutorials so you can create the projects with ease.
***If you already own these stamp sets you may choose a different set of your choice valued at *$17 or **$21
All of this for just $95 including shipping to you.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, September 1st
There will be a limited number of Retreats in a Box available so don’t delay!
- Your Fall Fest Retreat in a Box will be shipped to you on or before September 25th
How to register for this event:
- Please contact me to let me know you want to register and I will email you an invoice.
- I will need your full name and address so I can ship the retreat in a box directly to you.
Please contact me if you are ready to register or have any questions or concerns.
Here’s what a few past Retreat in a box recipients have had to say:
I got my package today and I am so thrilled about it!! I love that you include printed tutorials and also a YouTube video for all of the projects. The box is so well organized too! I have bought similar kits in the past (from another top demonstrator) and I’m glad to say that your kits are superior to hers!! From now on, I will only be purchasing from you!! — Mary Chandler
That was fun! Everything put together neatly, scored and cut. What a dream class. On the other hand, what a lot of work for you! I did not have anything missing and the extra goodies – are you sure you made yourself a profit? Keep on creating – you are talented designer.–Kathy Langosh