It’s been crazy busy in my Stampin’ Studio as I’ve been preparing for my Fall Fest retreat in a Box. I did take a little time to do some fun stamping too. The weather here in Wisconsin has taken a quick turn to autumn so I thought I’d share this simple card which uses the Beautiful Autumn stamp set and the Gold Hoop Embellishments.
I wanted to use the Gold Hoop Embellishment because it adds some stunning visual interest. Not the texture in the background from the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder (it’s one of my go to embossing folders).
- Very Vanilla Thick: 5-/12″ x 8-1/2″” score at 4-1/4″
- Early Espresso: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Very Vanilla: 5” x 3-3/4” and 3-1/4” x ¾” and scrap for leaves
- Attach Early Espresso piece to card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Run Very Vanilla piece through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder and attach to card front with Stampin’ Seal
- Attach Gold Hoop Embellishment to card with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp Sentiment in Early Espresso Ink on small Very Vanilla piece and punch both ends with Banners Pick a Punch, then attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp detailed leaves and acorn in Early Espresso ink on scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
- Stamp fill-in image of leaves with Cajun Craze ink stamping full strength ink on some and stamping off on others.
- Stamp acorn body in Crumb Cake Ink stamping off first and Early Espresso for acorn top stamping off first.
- Punch leaves and acorns out using the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Attach leaves and acorns to Gold Hoop and banner with Mini Glue Dots.
You can order the supplies for this card by clicking on the photos below.
Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 4 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE
Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
Just copy/paste this code: CDBFRQKN when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe