Last week I shared a card set that was one of the project classes from my Fall Fest Retreat in a box. You can see that post HERE. Today I’m sharing a sneak peek of another class project and this one features the A Merry Hello stamp set.
This class included 5 unique cards which evoke a warm country Christmas feel. The class project was so popular with my Fall Fest Participants, that I’ve decided to offer this to you, my blog readers.
A Merry Hello stamp set is an exclusive host stamp set which is available in the Holiday Mini Catalog only to those that host a party. But I’ve been collecting them and I’ve got just 17 stamp sets and I’m offering the set as part of this class to you.
- My online classes are for all level of crafters from beginner to advanced!
- Did you know that each of my Stampin’ at Home classes includes the class kit supplies with envelopes and a video tutorial for free? (That’s a $20-30 dollar value). You are only paying for the retail product in the class plus shipping & tax and class kit priority shipping fee!
What’s included in the class:
- A Merry Hello stamp set (Holiday Mini Catalog page 81)
- Full package of the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack of ribbon (Annual Catalog page 160)
- Full package of Wonderful gems (Holiday Mini catalog page 31)
- All 5 cards and pieces prepped and cut to size for you including all punches and die cuts
- 5 Envelopes
- Video tutorial
You will need the following items to complete your cards:
- Black Ink Pad
- Real red Ink Pad
- Mossy Meadow ink Pad
- Stampin Dimensionals
Cost: $40 includes shipping to you
Registration Deadline: October 30th or when the class fills up.
Please contact me, that you’d like to register and if we’re not filled up, I will send you a PayPal invoice for the class.
Please keep in mind, I only have 17 stamp sets available, so if you’re interested in the class please sign up immediately.
Fall Fest Retreat in a Box Goodies
My Fall Fest Retreat in a Box participants received a big box of goodies which included 3 stamp sets, a 2 roll package of ribbon, a package of embellishments, Pumpkin Spice Checks Mix to snack on, a little box of chocolate, a frame for the framed art project as well as the project kits to make all four classes. I also provided a video and PDF tutorial for each class.
Here is the Beverage & Snack Tote using the Banner Year stamp set, the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper, and the Acorn Trinkets.
This is the simple Framed Art piece we made using the Poinsettia Dies A Merry Hello stamp set and the Beaded Pearls.
I hope you enjoyed seeing the projects and details of my Fall Fest Retreat and I hope that you will join me in the future for one of my Stampin’ at Home classes or Retreat in a Box.
Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 4 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
Just copy/paste this code: PPDBEVYV when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe