Shades of blue and white are always a big hit for winter themed cards and this one featuring the Snowflake Wishes Bundle really packs a punch.
The Snowflake Wishes Bundle includes the 17 piece photopolymer Snowflake Wishes stamp set and the 8 piece So Many Snowflakes Dies at a 10% savings over purchasing them separately.
- Thick Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 7-3/4” score at 4-1/4” for card base
- 3” x 5”
- 3” x 2”
- Misty Moonlight: 3-1/4” x 5-1/4”
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper: 2-3/4” x 4-1/2”
- ¾” x 5-1/4”
- Fold Thick Whisper White cardstock at score line for card base.
- Attach Misty Moonlight piece to card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach larger piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper on top of Misty Moonlight layer.
- Attach thin strip of Snowflake Splendor DSP to inside of card along right side.
- Cut “frame” from the larger Thick Whisper White piece using the So Many Snowflakes Die and attach to the card front with stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut “label” from small Thick Whisper White piece using the 4th smallest die from the Stitched nested Labels Dies.
- Stamp sentiment in Misty Moonlight Ink on the label
- Draw a border on the label with the brush tip of the Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Attach “label” to card front with Dimensionals.
- Attach 5 Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments to card as shown.
If you’re unable to view video, please click HERE
You can order the supplies used on today’s card by clicking on the photos below:
Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 4 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
Just copy/paste this code: PVJ2AVFY when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe