I’ve been busy making and mailing lots of celebration cards to my team members for their achievements with Stampin’ Up! for the month of October, and I found that the new Quite Curvy Bundle worked great for my needs.
The “Hooray for you! sentiment from the Quite Curvy Bundle was perfect for celebrating their achievements. I so love how the curvy in the sentiment fits the curve the Curvy Dies make in the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.
The Quite Curvy Bundle will be featured in the new Mini Catalog that starts in January but it’s available to everyone now as a sneak peek pre-order!!! How exciting is that!
- Night of Navy: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” score at 4-1/4” for card base
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper: 5” x 3”
- Metallic Ribbon from Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack: 6” and 4”
- Night of Navy Ribbon from Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack: 4”
- Fold Night of Navy cardstock at score line for card base.
- Attach Whisper White piece to card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use the Curvy Die to cut a curvy edge on the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Wrap 6” piece of Metallic ribbon around DSP and secure to the back side with Stampin’ Seal
- Attach DSP to card front, then tuck 4” pieces of Metallic and Night of Navy Ribbon under attached Metallic ribbon and tie in a knot as shown.
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy on front of card lining it up with the curve of the DSP.
- Attach 3 Star Designer Elements as shown.
You can order the supplies used on today’s card by clicking on the photos below:
Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 4 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
Just copy/paste this code: DBEUNEEZ when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe