Oh, how I love to stamp on our lovely Designer Series Papers and the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper was speaking to me when I created this card featuring the Ridiculously Awesome & Celebrate Sunflowers stamp sets.
So, first of all, let’s talk about the lovely woodgrain print, which is just one of 24 prints in the stunning In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Seriously, check out these prints! They are photographic images which add visual texture to any project.
- Crushed Curry: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Early Espresso; %-1/4” x 4”
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper: 5” x 3-3/4”
- Stamp the sentiment from Ridiculously Awesome in Early Espresso Ink on the wood grain print from In Good Taste DSP.
- Stamp large sunflower from Celebrate Sun flowers in Early Espresso ink in the upper right corner of the DSP and then again on a large Post-It Note.
- Fussy cut the Post-It Note image and lay it directly on top of the image on the DSP
- Stamp 2 leaves and the small sunflower image in Early Espresso Ink so that some of the stamped images goes on the Post-It Note, then remove the Post-It Note and it will appear that the leaves and small sunflower are somewhat behind the large sunflower. You have now mastered the Masking Technique)
- Color in flowers and leaves as follows: Daffodil Delight Combo for flower petals, Mossy Meadow Combo for leaves and Bronze for the center of the flowers.
- Color the Heart with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends
- Fold Crushed Curry cardstock in half for card base, then attach Early Espresso layer and the stamped image piece with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
New items have been added to Clearance in the online store! Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly. Don’t forget about the Giant Year-End Close out. You can see all of this by clicking the “Shop Now” button on the upper right column of my blog.
Supplies used on today’s card can be found by clicking the photos below
Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 4 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: 3VVV2RZ9 when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe