A few years ago, there was a stamp set called Hey Chick that was wildly popular, so this year in the Spring Mini Catalog, we’ve come out with Hey Birthday Chick which coordinates perfectly with the Hey Chick stamp set. Today’s card features the new Hey Birthday Chick stamp set and coordinating Birthday Chick Dies.
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Bermuda Bay: 2” x 3-3/4”
- Basic White: 3-1/2” x 2-1/2”; 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”; 2-1/2” x 1”
- Mango Melody: 4” x 2-3/4”
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4” x 4”; 1-3/4” x 3-1/2”
- Fold card base in half on score line and attach larger Oh So Ombre DSP to front of card with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Attach small Oh So Ombre DSP to Bermuda Bay Card stock and attach to card front with Stampin’ Seal as shown.
- Use largest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut rectangle from the Mango Melody piece and attach this to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use second largest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut rectangle from the largest Basic White piece.
- Stamp the Bird with the cupcake with Memento Ink on the Die-cut rectangle and color the image with Stampin’ Blends: Light Bermuda Bay for head & tail feathers and cupcake, Light Rococo Rose for head & tail feathers and cupcake, Dark Mango Melody for head & tail feathers and cupcake, and Light So Saffron for bird body shadow and ground. Attach this piece to Mango Melody piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp Happy Birthday on strip of Basic White with Memento Ink and cut banner with Tasteful Labels Die and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp chick in the eggshell on remaining Basic White piece with Memento Ink and color in with Stampin’ Blends: Dark Mango Melody for chick body and beak, Light Rococo Rose for hat and Light So Saffron for egg shadow.
- Die-cut chick with Birthday Chick Dies and attach chick to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Don’t miss out on our Sale-a-bration specials! Sale-a-bration ends February 28th!
Sale-a-Bration Earn Promotion
Sale-a-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s annual sales event that gives us several ways to earn free product and great benefits. The party lasts two months (January 5 – February 28) this year. That’s because there will be another Sale-a-Bration event later this year. How incredible is that?!
There are two primary ways to earn products as a customer during Sale-a-Bration:
- BUY! Earn your choice of exclusive products for every $50 or $100 you spend before taxes and shipping (the free items are labeled as “free with a $50 purchase” or “free with a $100 purchase” in the new catalog).
- BUY BIG! Earn an exclusive Punch Party stamp set with every order over $300.
You can view the Sale-a-bration catalog online by clicking on the catalog link on the right.
Sale-a-Bration Join Promotion
When you purchase the Starter Kit during Sale-a-bration, Stampin’ Up! will be giving you FIVE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers (the colors stacks with new designs from the 2021 Annual Catalog).
When you join Stampin’ Up! between January 5 and February 28, here’s what you get
- You can CHOOSE $125 OF PRODUCT with FREE SHIPPING and only pay $99 (plus tax).
- You get FIVE PACKS OF 6″ x 6″ DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS (new patterns with the four color families and 2020-2022 In Colors).
- You will earn a 20% DISCOUNT on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator) with opportunities to earn a larger discount, too.
- When you join my team, you will receive LOADS OF INSPIRATION from our team – our Stampin’ Sisters Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- You have NO OBLIGATION to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me!
Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 4 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: MCH6RT2K when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe