The seventh project from our Stampin’ Sisters Retreat earlier this month was this Framed Art project featuring the Love You Always Suite. We chose to keep this project monochromatic using Sahara Sand for the back ground and the Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper as well as the Love You Always Foil Sheets in Sahara Sand.
A monochromatic palate allows for color photos, black and white or sepia tones to all look great. We featured a layered look with the Always Dies using the die-cut “Love” so that the frame could be used as show, for wedding photos, but it could also be “Love” of family, or children, or pet, or home, or whatever. Everyone received the 8″ x 10″ shadowbox frame as part of their retreat goodies.
Sahara Sand: 10″ x 8″ 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ 2-1/2 x 2″
Sahara Sand Foil Sheet: 3-1/4″ x 7-1/4″ 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2 1″ x 7-1/2″ 2-1/2″ x 2″
Sahara Sand Love You Always Specialty Designer Series paper: 3″ x 7″ 3/4″ x 7-1/4″
- Attach large Designer Paper to large Foil Sheet and attach to large Sahara Sand cardstock as shown
- Cut notches on both ends of the long strips of Foil and Designer Paper with Banner Triple Punch and attach the DSP to the foil and attach to background as shown
- Attach photo to 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, and attach this to the large Foil Sheet, then attach to the background piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Foam Adhesive Sheet to the back of the small Sahara Sand cardstock and the small Foil Sheet, then die-cut these with the Always Dies
- Attach “Love” to the “Love outline” and then attach to the background as shown.
We’re almost at the end of our Stampin’ Sisters Retreat projects. Monday, I will share the the 8th and final project so be sure to comeback then as the last project was a big favorite of the retreat participants.
You can order the supplies for this project by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: XH3XH7F6when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe