I thought I’d share this card I made a while back that features the Welcoming Window Bundle. This bundle is one of the few bundles from the Spring Mini Catalog that is carried over into the Annual Catalog at the bundled price. I am all about saving money and the 10% savings when you purchase the bundle instead of the stamp set and dies separately allows more things to be added to my wish list!
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic Black: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” and 3” x 3”
- So Saffron: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Basic White: 3” x 5-1/2” for die-cuts and 2-1/2” ¾” for banner
- Attach the So Saffron piece to large Basic Black piece and then on the card front with Stampin’ Seal
- Use the smaller Basic Black piece to die-cut the shutters and shelf from the Window Box Dies
- On the large Basic White piece stamp the pot with Pacific Point Ink and the greenery in Garden Green Ink and the flowers in Pacific Point stamped off once
- Die cut the pot, flowers and greenery and the window
- Lay the die-cut window piece on what’s left of the Basic White piece and cut around the window. You now have the window and a piece the same size that will go behind the window.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small Basic White piece and make a banner by punching each end with the Banners Pick-a-Punch
- Use Blending Brush and So Saffron ink to lightly brush the ink over the banner piece and the back window piece
- Attach shutters and shelf to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Attach pot and flowers and greenery with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach banner with Dimensionals.
I wanted to remind you of the Host Rewards Special that is going on until May 14th. This is where you will earn an additional $25 in host rewards with an order or party that totals $250 or more. Don’t miss out on adding some of your favorite things to your stash. You can get an even better deal when you order products from the last chance list from the Spring Mini Catalog that are offered at a 10-50% savings and also take advantage of the host Rewards Special. You can view all of the Last Chance products HERE
You can order the supplies for this card by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: YRDZQYMSwhen placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe