Okay, I’ve just got to say how adorable this squirrel from the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set is! Don’t you think?! It’s a Two-Step stamp set that features 13 photopolymer stamps including 2 squirrels, and their accessories as well as some great sentiments. I’ve paired the stamp set with the Timber Embossing Folder and the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper for a great fall birthday card.
- Cinnamon Cider: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Bumblebee: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Cajun Craze: 2” x 5”
- Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper: 1-3/4” x 4-3/4”
- Early Espresso: 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
- Basic White: 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” and 2-1/2” x 1”
- Early Espresso Faux Sued Ribbon: 5”
- Stamp squirrel outline on large piece of Basic White in Early Espresso Ink, then ink the solid part of the squirrel image in Cinnamon Cider and stamp off before stamping inside the outline image.
- Ink up the lower portion of the acorn in Crumb Cake and stamp off before stamping on the acorn, then do the same with the top of the acorn using Early Espresso ink
- Stamp the sentiment in early Espresso ink on the small Basic White piece and die-cut both the sentiment piece and the squirrel piece using the Seasonal Labels Dies
- Die-cut the Early Espresso piece with the die from the Seasonal Labels die and cut it in half horizontally using Paper Snips, then attach the two pieces of the label to the back of the squirrel piece with Stampin’ Seal adhesive
- Run the Bumblebee piece through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder
- Attach the Beauty of the Season Designer Series Paper to the Cajun Craze piece, then attach these to the Bumblebee piece with Stampin’ Seal
- Wrap the Early Espresso Faux Sued Ribbon around the Bumblebee layer and secure the ends on the back side, then attach these layers to the front of the Cinnamon Cider card
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the squirrel layers and the sentiment piece to the card
You can order the supplies for today’s card by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: FGJ4UANN when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe