I was playing around with some of the Halloween products from the Holiday Mini Catalog the other day and came up with this fun card. The Designer Paper that says “boo” all over it actually comes in black & white, but I colored the words with a simple swish of a Stampin’ Blends marker over each “boo” to make them pop!
- Pumpkin Pie: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Highland Heather: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Cute Halloween DSP: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Bumblebee: 3” x 1”
- Basic White: 4” x 3”
- Fold Pumpkin Pie card base in half on score
- Cut circles from Cute Halloween DSP by using the Picture This Dies, then color over the word in the DSP with the Stampin’ Write markers making some Pumpkin Pie, some Highland Heather, Some Daffodil Delight and leave some of the word white
- Lay the DSP on the Highland Heather cardstock and stamp the sentiment in the large center circle as shown and the spider in the small center circle, then attach the DSP to the Highland Heather piece with Stampin’ Seal and then attach these to the card front
- Stamp “Hey, Boo” on the Bumblebee piece and punch the right side with the Banner Pick a Punch, then attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On Basic White piece stamp cat outline and cat face in Memento ink, then stamp the solid cat image in Basic Gray and punch out with the Halloween Punch and attach cat to lower right circle with Dimensionals
- On Basic White piece stamp pumpkin outline and pumpkin face in Memento ink, then stamp the solid pumpkin image in Pumpkin Pie (stamped off once) and punch out with the Halloween Punch and attach pumpkin with Dimensionals to cover up the lower left circle
- On Basic White piece stamp ghost outline and ghost face in Memento ink, then stamp the solid ghost image in Highland Heather (stamped off once) and punch out with the Halloween Punch and attach ghost to upper right circle with Dimensionals tucking the ghost’s tail inside the circle
You can order the supplies for today’s card by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
Sale-a-bration is going strong – now through September 30th you can choose from a variety of products for FREE with a minimum $50 order.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 3 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe