Don’t you just LOVE the beautiful colors nature blesses us with each fall? Today’s card really evokes all those gorgeous Autumn shades. The background of this card was created using the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Technique. I’ve seen many videos on the technique, many of them did not give me good results, so this video is all about the ins and outs of getting great results with the Alcohol Technique.
- Bumblebee: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” and scrap for leaf
- Cajun Craze: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Basic White: 5” x 3-3/4” and 1” x 4-1/4”
- White Vellum: 5” x 3-3/4”
- Old Olive: scrap for leaf
- Cherry Cobbler: scrap for leaf
- Alcohol must be 91% or higher
- Color blends on vellum leaving plenty of uncolored area as things will spread
- Dip brush in lightest color and “pounce” brush on the color, then wipe brush off before pouncing on the next lightest color.
- Once all pouncing is done, splatter alcohol on vellum to create little splotches
- Splatter with Wink of Stella
- Attach vellum to Basic White
If you’re unable to view the video, please click HERE
BEST DEAL EVER- Come join our Stampin’ Sisters Family!
Wow! Stampin’ Up! is now offering this amazing deal on the Demonstrator Starter Kit!!! It’s NEVER been this good of a deal! You get to choose $125 worth of any product you choose, get FREE shipping and only pay $75!!!! That’s $50 in FREE PRODUCT PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!! There are so many reasons to join…and truly no reason NOT TO!
This special offer runs from November 4th through the 30th.
I promise–there is absolutely NO COMMITTMENT!! Most people join because they love to stamp and want the best deal they can get on their supplies!
Here are just some of the benefits:
- 20% off all additional orders
- Early access to the new January – June Mini Catalog Products and Sale-a-bration
- Invitation to join in the fun of all team event
- Private Facebook group
- Free monthly Tutorials
If you’d like more information please just reach out, we have team members from all over the country. I’d love for you to be part of our family!
You can order the supplies to make today’s card featuring the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Technique by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 3 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: Q2CRBJQ9 when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe