- Pear Pizzazz: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” and 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3: x 2”
- Balmy Blue: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper: tulip print – 1-1/2” x 5”, stripe print 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Stamp sentiment in Balmy Blue on upper right corner of large Basic White piece then attach the tulip print to the left side
- Fold card base on score line and attach large Basic White piece to the front with Stampin’ Seal
- Attach striped print to the Pear Pizzazz piece, then attach these layers to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp stems & leaves with Pear Pizzazz ink on the small Basic White piece and stamp the tulips with Balmy Blue ink
- Die-cut the stamped image using the 2nd largest of the octagon shape from the Hippo & Friends Dies
- Die-cut the Balmy Blue piece with the largest octagon shape from the Hippo & Friends Dies
- Attach stamped image to Balmy Blue hexagon with Stampin’ Seal, then attach these layers to the card with Dimensionals
- Add a few Rhinestone Wave Basic Jewels to card front as shown
Supplies used for todays cards are listed below, just click on the photos to order.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: ZVDE24F7 when placing your order.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-mSqafPTnyvZyQRvA5Zfw
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe