I don’t know about you, but I am always in need of thank you cards, so I wanted to create a simple yet stunning thank you card to have on hand when I need them. I decided to go with the Flowering Tulips stamp set, but rather than have the tulips as the focus of the card, this time I used the sentiment as the focus. Note that I did lightly stamp a tulip where the sentiment is.
Two of the products I used on this card are retiring, so be sure to get them before they’re gone!
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” score at 4-1/4”
- Rich Razzleberry: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Fresh Freesia: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Basic White: 2” x 2”
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper 3-3/4” x 1-1/2”
- Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon: 8”
- Fold card base on score line and attach large Rich Razzleberry piece to the front with Stampin’ Seal
- Emboss the Fresh Freesia piece with Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (RETIRING) then attach the piece of Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper to the lower edge with Seal
- Use Light Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend to color the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon so that it’s a darker purple color.
- Once the ribbon is dry, tie a bow and attach it just above the Flowering Fields DSP and secure the ends to the back side of the Fresh Freesia cardstock, then attach this to the card front
- Use the Encircles in Beauty Die (RETIRING) to cut the lacy circle from the remaining Rich Razzleberry piece and attach this to the card with Seal
- Stamp the sentiment using Rich Razzleberry ink and then stamp the flower image with Fresh Freesia ink directly over the sentiment by stamping off once
- Die-cut image using the 3rd smallest Layering Circles Die and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Supplies used for todays card are listed below, just click on the photos to order.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 3 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: ZVDE24F7when placing your order.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-mSqafPTnyvZyQRvA5Zfw
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe