Today’s fun Halloween card features the Scary Cute Bundle from the Holiday Mini Catalog and it’s perfect for kids or adults.
- Starry Sky: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4” for card base and 3” x 3-1/4”
- Crushed Curry: 4” x 5-1/4” and small scrap for windows and moon
- Basic White: 3-3/4”” x 5” for Die-cuts
- Basic Black: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” and 3” x 2”
- Black & White Designs DSP: 2” x 5-1/4”
- Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5”
- Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon: 6”
- Fold card base at score line, then attach the piece of Crushed Curry to the front of card
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Ink on the lower right side of the Basic White piece, then attach the striped Designer Series Paper to the left side of the Basic White piece.
- Wrap the Starry Sky Ribbon around the Basic White piece and secure to the backside before attaching this to the card front.
- Die-cut the trees, haunted house and bats from the Basic Black cardstock.
- Die cut the moon from scrap of Crushed Curry
- Attach the Starry Sky piece behind the trees with Liquid Glue, then tuck the moon under a few branches so it peeks out behind them.
- Cut small pieces of Crushed Curry scrap and attach to the backside of the haunted house to give the look of lights in the windows, then attach the house to the frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use wink of Stella to give a sparkle to the windows and the bats, then attach the bats with Liquid Glue.
Don’t forget about the special pricing going on now through September 14th.
Supplies used on todays card can be ordered by clicking on the photos below.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me! Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 3 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. Just copy/paste this code: YCS33V9Q when placing your order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-mSqafPTnyvZyQRvA5Zfw
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe