Before we get to today’s card I wanted to tell you about a couple things that start on Wednesday, September 6th!
Did you hear the news? The Holiday Mini Catalog Goes live tomorrow, Wednesday September 6th! It may be mini, but it’s mighty with all the fun new products it has to offer. From Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas, and all your celebrations in between, this catalog is the perfect way to ensure successful crafting during the holiday season. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get creative!
Demonstrators have had access to early ordering and there are already a few items on low inventory, so shop early!
Surprise, surprise! Starting September 6th, there’s a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs. That way, you have the chance to get ahead on Christmas cards, seasonal crafts, and much more. These products are available while supplies last and available only as an Online Exclusive item (you won’t find them in a catalog). All you have to do is click on my Shop Now button on the right and that will bring you directly to my online store.
Today’s card is a Fun Fold (but I can’t remember the name of the fold. I thought it was perfect to add dimension to the building. It uses products from the Les Shoppes Suite which includes the Les Shopes Designer Series Paper and the Let’s Go Shopping Bundle.
Thick Basic White: 4-1/4” x 9” score at 1-1/4”, 2-1/2” and 5-3/4”
Petal Pink: 3-1/4” x 9” scored at 4-1/2”
Basic White: 3” X 3-3/8” for embossing
2” x 2” for stamping
Pecan Pie: 2” x 1” for die-cutting
Les Shoppes DSP – Blue print: 4” x 2-7/8”
Gray Print: 4” x 1”
Building print: one full building
- Fold Soft This Basic White cardstock on the score line in accordion fold as shown and adhere the Blue Print DSP to the large inside section with Seal Adhesive.
- Fold the Petal Pink piece on the score line and adhere the lower edge of front panel to the small front fold of the Thick Basic White card base and adhere the gray print over the lower edge of the Petal Pink piece as well as the front flap of the card (refer to photo for placement).
- Emboss he large piece of Basic White with the Exposed Brick Embossing Folder and adhere to Petal Pink card front as shown.
- Fussy Cut one of the buildings from the Les Shoppes DSP and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Die-cut the Bench from the Pecan Pie cardstock and adhere to the card with Dimensionals.
- From the remaining Basic White piece, stamp the potted plant and the sentiment and Die-cut these with the coordinating Dies.
- Color the pot with Pecan Pie Stamping Blends and the plant with Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends and attach these to the card as shown with Dimensionals.
Supplies for Today’s Card can be ordered by clicking the photos below
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me!
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. Just copy/paste this code: 4D664J4A when placing your order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-mSqafPTnyvZyQRvA5Zfw
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe