Sale-a-bration started on January 4th and today, March 31st, is the final day. Since Sale-bration started and especially over the past 10 days I’ve been sharing many creations using the fabulous Sale-a-bration items that can be earned. Today I’m sharing one of the most popular Sale-a-bration items: The Avant garden stamp set. This 10 piece stamp set has beautiful stemmed flowers, flowers that you can build piece by piece and some wonderful sentiments. I’ve also paired it with the Metallic Ribbon, which is also a Sale-a-bration item, and comes in a combo pack of silver with white (as shown on this card) and Vanilla with Gold.
Today’s Color Palette
Let’s take a Closer Look
The first stem for this card was to attach the Metallic Ribbon around the Whisper White cardstock. next I layered various circles which were die cut with a variety of sizes from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the 2″ Circle Punch. Next, I stamped the flower image in Stazon, first directly on the Whisper White background and then again on a circle I die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. After coloring the flower in this the Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Write Marker and the stem in the Pear Pizzazz marker, I added dimensionals to the back of the circle image and popped it up of . The final step was to stamp the sentiment.
Stampin’ Studio Tips
- Tip: Keep with a simple theme (in this case circles) to make for an interesting layout. I used Statches Shapes Framelits, The 2″ Circle Punch and even a circle shaped embellishment from the Regals Enamel Shapes.
- Sizes: Elegant Eggplant cardstock base is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″. Whisper White cardstock is 4″ x 5-1/4″. I also used scraps of Elegant Eggplant card stock, Whisper White Cardstock and Elegant Eggplant Floral print from the Regals Designer Series Paper Stacks for the various circles.
Last chance for Sale-a-bration!
Sale-a-bration is Stampin’ Up! biggest sale of the year and today, March 31st, is the last day. You earn free product when you purchase the Stampin’ up! products you love. Packed with 15 different products that you can earn for free, Sale-a-bration is truly the best time of the year.
- Who Enjoys Sale-a-Bration? You and everyone else too!
- What Can You Earn During Sale-a-Bration? Earn amazing, limited-time products during Sale-a-Bration:
- Shop: During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn one exclusive item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for every $50 (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! product you buy (includes items you purchase from the Annual Catalog, Occasions Catalog or Clearance Rack). If you spend $100, you earn two items. If you spend $150, you earn three and so on.
- Host: For individual customer orders or qualifying combined orders greater than $250, customers will earn an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards during Sale-a-Bration. What a great deal!
- Join. Between January 4 and March 31, you can select 2 free stamps sets of your choice when you buy Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. The Starter Kit is already a great deal ($125 of free product for just $99 and free shipping), but you get 2 additional stamp sets at any value during Sale-a-Bration. Bundles and kits can not be selected as your free sets during this promotion.