With less than one month left of Sale-a-bration I wanted to share another card featuring the Make a Medallion stamp set. I shared another post with the stamp set in February. You can see that post HERE. Stampin’ Up! put together a video showing how to stamp the images to get multiple colors. The video also shows some cute samples, so be sure to check them out.
Need a refresher of all of the Sale-a-bration benefits?
Sale-a-bration is Stampin’ Up! biggest sale of the year. This year it runs from January 4th through March 31st. You earn free product when you purchase the Stampin’ up! products you love. Packed with 15 different products that you can earn for free, Sale-a-bration is truly the best time of the year.
- Who Enjoys Sale-a-Bration? You and everyone else too!
- What Can You Earn During Sale-a-Bration? Earn amazing, limited-time products during Sale-a-Bration:
- Shop: During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn one exclusive item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for every $50 (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! product you buy (includes items you purchase from the Annual Catalog, Occasions Catalog or Clearance Rack). If you spend $100, you earn two items. If you spend $150, you earn three and so on.
- Host: For individual customer orders or qualifying combined orders greater than $250, customers will earn an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards during Sale-a-Bration. What a great deal!
- Join. Between January 4 and March 31, you can select 2 free stamps sets of your choice when you buy Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. The Starter Kit is already a great deal ($125 of free product for just $99 and free shipping), but you get 2 additional stamp sets at any value during Sale-a-Bration. Bundles and kits can not be selected as your free sets during this promotion.