I can finally tell you about a project I’ve been helping out with for a few years. Stampin’ Up! asked leaders of the company to help in the concept, design and development of a brand new innovative product which has been named the Stamparatus. It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
What is a Stamparatus & why do YOU need one?
The Stamparatus is an innovative stamp placement tool unlike anything you’ve seen.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
View the video for product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 US
How do I get my own Stamparatus?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse. This system will Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- There are three windows of opportunity to reserve your Stamparatus
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|Reservation Windows||Available to Ship|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
I am over the moon excited about this tool and I know you are going to love it too. Be one of the first to reserve your Stamparatus November 16th -30th and it will ship out approximately February 1st. If you reserve yours after November 30th, it won’t ship until March 19th. Click on the links below for details or contact me.