Today’s gorgeous card features the Let It Ride stamp set and the Crackle Paint background stamp and was created by Michelle Suite, a member of a co-op group I belong to. This is such a universal card in that it could appeal to nearly any age and sex. I am so in love with the Crackle Paint background.
- Stamp Sets – Let It Ride (148765), Crackle Paint wood(148755), clear(148752)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
- Ink – Early Espresso (147114), Mossy Meadow (147111), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708), Stampin’ Blends: Basic Black Combo Pack (147942), Soft Suede Combo Pack (147273), Dark Mossy Meadow (148546)
- Misc. – ¼” Copper Trim (144179), Stamping Sponges (141337), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Early Espresso: 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4”
- ¼” Copper Trim: 10 inches
- Stamp Crumb Cake card front with Crackle Paint background stamp in Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso ink towards the top third of the Whisper White panel.
- Next, stamp horse in Memento Black ink below the sentiment as shown. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp trees in Mossy Meadow ink on either side of the horse. Add a little grass below the horse using the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend.
- Tie a piece of ¼” Copper Trim around the bottom of the stamped front panel. Fray edges.
- Using photo for a guide, adhere both panels to the card front.
- Sponge edges of completed card with Stamping Sponge and Early Espresso ink.
Don’t forget tomorrow, May 1st is when we can order the Everything is Rosy Product Medley.
I believe it’s going to sell out fast!