As we near the end of the current Annual Catalog, the Graceful Glass Suite of products is another group of products that has found themselves on the Retiring Products List. This suite features the Painted Glass stamp set and the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum both used on this card.
When I make sympathy cards, I like to make 2-4 at a time because it’s good to have some on hand and sitting down to make them at the time they’re needed is not always the most joyful time to stamp. Want to make a few of these simple yet elegant cards? Here are the directions.
- Stamp Sets – Painted Glass (147458-w, 147461-c)
- Card Stock – Petal Pink (146985)
- Stamp Pads – Night of Navy (147110)
- Stampin’ Blends – Night of Navy Combo Pack (144040); Granny Apple Green Combo Pack (147274); Daffodil Delight Combo Pack (144603)
- Misc. – Graceful Glass 6” x 6” Designer Vellum (146344); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (146336); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Petal Pink Card Stock: 4¼” x 5½”; 1” x 3”
- Graceful Glass Vellum: 3” x 5½” (note – trim off each side about ¼” to get 5½”)
- Night of Navy Baker’s Twine: 10”-12”
- Fold Petal Pink in half.
- Using the blends, color the reverse of the vellum (non-raised side). Start with the lightest colors first.
- Allow vellum to dry.
- Attach to card front with Mini Glue Dots in the corners.
- Banner punch the end off the strip of Petal Pink.
- Stamp sentiment toward the banner end.
- Wrap the Night of Navy around the left side of strip and tie into a bow.
- Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
New items have been added to the Clearance Rack in my Online Store. Supplies are limited and with discounts up to 60% off, products will go quickly. Stock up on some great bargains before they’re gone!