With the retired list out I think it’s important to look back at some of the really fun products that are leaving us. Today I’m sharing the Swirly Bird stamp set and coordinating Swirling Scribbles Thinlits. There are just so many possibilities with these two products alone.
Supplies: *Retiring products are listed in red.
- Stamp Sets – Swirly Bird (141749); All Things Thanks (w143089; c143097)
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Granny Apply Green (146990); Bermuda Bay (131197); Melon Mambo (115320); Pineapple Punch (146971)
- Stamp Pads – Melon Mambo (147051); Pineapple Punch); Bermuda Bay (147096)
- Misc. – Big Shot (143263); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Swirly Scribbles Thinlits (141497); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine (141682), SNAIL (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Liquid Multipurpose Glue (110755)
- Basic Black (base): 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½” and folded
- Whisper White (layer): 3 ¾” x 5”
- Melon Mambo (scrap)
- Pineapple Punch (scrap)
- Bermuda Bay (scrap)
- Granny Apple Green (scrap)
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to Basic Black card.
- Cut the Twine approx. 15 inches, tie around the card and finish with a bow.
- Use the medium sized swirl from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to cut out Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay cardstock with Big Shot.
- Use Big Shot with smallest swirl thinlit to cut out shape with Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- Stamp large circle swirl in Melon Mambo ink and again in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White cardstock and stamp solid “circle” in Pineapple Punch ink.
- Add small amounts of liquid glue to back of swirl shapes and adhere to front of stamped images.
- Cut out leaves from Granny Apple Green using Thinlits and adhere to card tucking them slightly under swirly flowers.
- Cut out 2 ¼” stitched oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Ink the greeting from the All Things Thanks stamp set with Bermuda Bay ink, then stamp on scrap paper once. Ink the bottom part of the greeting again with the Bermuda Bay ink, then stamp on oval to give a two-toned effect.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to back of greeting and adhere to card.
- Add some rhinestones to card.
If you’re loving these products and you don’t own them yet, be sure to click on the links below to order yours before they’re gone for good.