I am amazed that it’s April 1st already. For me, that means Spring cleaning and organizing things around the house and in my Stampin’ Studio. 3 years ago I finished the redesign and organization of my Stampin’ Studio at home and I love the way it functions for me. Many have asked me to post pictures and tips on my studio.
Here’s the post from 3 years ago that shows all of it. Not a whole lot has changed in there since then, other than some product has retired and new things have come out.
I also have my Stampin’ Studio Classroom (at my husband’s business) where I hold all my classes and clubs. I am super excited about the new Storage by Stampin’ Up! and plan on adding those to my classroom.
Organization is the best way to see what you have and make sure you use it and this new line of storage cubes will provide a beautiful way to store and display my inks, markers, Stampin’ Blends and more. This way I won’t have to tote things back and forth from home to class.
- ink pad & marker storage trays that hold 5 ink pads and 5 markers (old style ink pads won’t fit)
- Stampin’ Blends trays that hold 6 blends per tray (comes 5 trays to a package)
- Open storage trays for holding embellishments and more
- Storage Topper perfect for holding reinkers and such
- Storage lit to top off the ink or Stampin’ Blends trays
Are you wondering how many storage pieces you need? Check out the configuration chart.
You can purchase these items on my online store website or email me your order.