Have you checked out the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper yet? Oh my, I can’t tell you how pretty it is…not only are the designs stunning but many of the prints have a heat embossed look to them. I decided to use the Mosaic Mood Suite for today’s card highlighting the Specialty Designer Series Paper, the Memorable Mosaic stamp set and the coordinating Timeless Label Punch.
- Stamp Sets – Memorable Mosaic (149226)
- Card Stock –Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730); Soft Suede (115318)
- Stamp Pads – VersaMark (102283)
- Miscellaneous – Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (149478); Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon (149480); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Metallic Pearls (146282); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Mint Macaron: 4-1/4” x 11” score at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Mosaic Mood DSP: (3 different prints) 4” x 2”, and two pieces 1” x 3”
- Soft Suede: Two pieces 1-1/8” x 3-1/8” and one piece 1-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon: 5”
- Attach larger piece of Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper to the lower edge of the Whisper White piece.
- Wrap ribbon around Whisper White piece at top of DSP layer and secure to the back with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach Whisper White layer on the card base with Snail.
- Attach the other two DSP pieces to the smaller Soft Suede pieces and attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach gold Metallic Pearls to the DSP strips.
- Stamp sentiment on larger Soft Suede piece with VersaMark and sprinkle White Stampin’ Emboss Powder of the stamped image. Pour off excess powder and heat emboss with the Heat Tool.
- Once the embossing has cooled use Timeless Label Punch to cut image out then pop label off card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Click on photos below to order supplies used on this card