Well, I’m back after a much longer break from blogging than I anticipated. Between getting ready for the Stampin’ Up! incentive trip to Greece, recovering from jet lag and finishing final details of our home remodel before hosting guest for the weekend, my time to blog has been non existent.
Before I left you all, I was sharing the Everything Amazing stamp set. I shared a couple cards using the stamp set, one for e a beginning stamper, one for a casual stamper and today I’m sharing one for the avid stamper. You can see those cards by clicking the following links:
The avid stamper is someone who has or is ready to order a larger supply of products for more advanced stamping. This card features the Stampin’ Blends Embossing technique.
- Coastal Cabana: 4-1/4” x 8-1/2” scored at 5-1/2”:
- Calypso Coral: 4” x 2-3/4”
- Basic Black: 5-1/4” x 2-3/4”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Attach Whisper White to inside of card
- Emboss Calypso Coral piece with Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder and wrap Bermuda Bay Ribbon around it and tie in a knot.
- Wrap Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon under knot in Bermuda Bay Ribbon and tie in a knot.
- Attach Calypso Coral piece to card front
- Use largest Stitched Nested Labels Die to cut label from Basic Black.
- Stamp large and small sentiments on Basic Black label with VersaMark and heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Use Dark Coastal Cabana and Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends to color over the small sentiments and “swooshes” and to color small pearls.
- Attach pearls to label
- Attach label to card front flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You can order supplies for this card by clicking on the photos below.