We’re going to step things up a notch today with the Everything Amazing stamp set. Yesterday I shared a great card for a beginning stamper (someone just getting started that doesn’t own a bunch of supplies). You can see that post HERE . For today’s card, I’m going to use the same stamp set, inks, and ribbon plus add a few more products to create a card that has a little bit more going on!
Instead of the note card for the card base, I’ve got a full sized card that started out with Calypso Coral and added a piece of Bermuda Bay Designer Paper from the Brights Collection.
- Calypso Coral: 4-1/4” x 11” score at 5-1/2”
- Bermuda Bay: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- DSP: 2-1/4” x 3-7/8”
- Stamp large sentiment in Bermuda Bay
- Stamp small sentiments in Calypso Coral
- Stamp flower portion of stamp with Calypso Coral and leaves in Pear Pizzazz
- Attach DSP to Whisper White
- Wrap Bermuda Bay Stripped Ribbon around cardstock and tie in a knot.
- Layer on Bermuda Bay piece and then on card front.
- Attach Pearl Basic Jewels to center of flowers
Take advantage of Bonus Days & order supplies to make this card by clicking on the photos below