This card featuring the Perfectly Plaid Bundle is a great one for an Avid Stamper; someone who has a big collection of products and loves the idea of having everything that coordinates. The Avid Stamper also loves to add texture, die cuts and embellishments. The past two days I’ve featured a card for the Beginning Stamper and the Casual Stamper both using the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.
Avid Stampers love the visual interest of multiple layers, so I’ve done some layers of matting with the Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Shaded Spruce card stock along with the Magnolia Lane Large Cards & Envelopes. It’s a little hard to see in the photo, but the smaller Whisper White layer has been embossed with the Winter Knit 3-D Embossing Folder which compliments the “down home” feel of this card.
- Whisper White: 3-3/4” x 5-3/4” and 2-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5-1/2”
- Cherry Cobbler: 3-7/8” x4-1/8” and 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” for cutting circle
- Shaded Spruce: 2-3/4” x 4”
- Attach DSP to large White cardstock.
- Run small White cardstock through Embossing Folder and attach to Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Wrap Ribbon around these layers and secure to backside then attach to card
- Cut circle from Cherry Cobbler cardstock with Stitched Shapes Dies and attach to card with Dimensionals
- Punch 3 trees from different DSP prints and attach to card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner of card
If you’ve enjoyed this 3 part series using Perfectly Plaid for the Beginning, Casual and Avid Stampers, I’d love for you to place an order for the supplies through my Online Store.