Are you a Casual Stamper? Maybe you have a few stamp sets and punches and love the pretty designer series papers. You enjoy stamping and creating every now and then, but you don’t own the entire catalog…then you are likely a Casual Stamper. Today’s card is the second in my Perfectly Plaid series and was designed with the Casual Stamper in mind.
This card builds off the products I featured yesterday in the Beginning Stamper card. If you missed that card, you can see it HERE. In addition to the Perfectly Plaid stamp set, Magnolia Lane Cards & Envelopes, Cherry Cobbler Diagonal Striped Ribbon, Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler ink, I added the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper, the Pine Tree Punch and Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock. It’s a little hard to tell in the photo, but the tree is punched out of the DSP and the image is stamped through the punched opening. You can recreate this card with the dimensions and instructions below.
- Shaded Spruce: 3-3/4” x 5-3/4”
- Cherry Cobbler: 3-1/2” x 2”
- Whisper White: 3-1/4” x 1-3/4”
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and attach to Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Tie a bow in ribbon and secure ends to the backside of cardstock and attach to Shaded Spruce with Dimensionals.
- Use Pine Tree Punch to punch tree from the center of DSP
- Attach DSP to Shaded Spruce then stamp tree in Shaded Spruce ink through the punched opening
Tomorrow’s card is designed for the Avid Stamper…see you then!