Get ready for my 2020 Holiday Mini Catalog Preorder Sneak Peek! As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, we get to place a pre-order (or two or more) for new products about a month before the catalog goes live. The amazing 2020 Holiday Mini Catalog goes live for everyone to order from this Tuesday, August 4th. The catalog is filled with amazing stamp sets, dies, papers, ribbons, embellishments and more. You will definitely find yourself falling in love with the products.
While looking at the stunning photos in the catalog can make you drool over the items, I thought you may want to see them a little bit closer, so I created the video below. You can get a better view of everything I ordered, so far!
If you’re unable to view the video, please click HERE
My online store is getting a new updated look and I’m told it will be much more user friendly. Stampin’ Up! has told us, the current United States online stores will go offline at midnight (MT) on 4 August and will remain offline permanently from that point forward. The new online stores will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on 4 August. So, get your shopping lists ready to go and don’t forget to redeem all those Bonus Days Coupons you earned in July. Haven’t earned any Bonus Days Coupons yet? Don’t worry, all orders over $50 placed today, August 3rd, are eligible to earn Bonus Days Coupons too.
- For every $50 order of product you place with me between July 1 – August 3, (before shipping and tax) you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon from Stampin’ Up! that you can redeem between August 4 -31, 2020.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me!
Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 4 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE
Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
Just copy/paste this code: EZZJXCUB when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe