How about a simple card with an impressive technique? Today, I’m going to share with you how to create a watercolor wash with images. The images in the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set are perfect for this watercolor wash technique and the dies from the coordinating Many Layered Blossoms really make the whole thing come alive.
- Misty Moonlight: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″″ for card base and 3-3/4″ x 5″ for die-cut flowers
- Mango Melody: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Fluid Watercolor Paper: 3-3/4″ x 5″
If you’re unable to view the video, please click HERE
Try playing around with different color combinations to see how the bleed together.
I coordinated the inside of the card with a smaller version of the front of the card.
One stamp set and coordinating die, 4 ink pads and a Spritzer on Watercolor paper and you’ve got yourself a masterpiece. What are you waiting for? Give it a try!
Don’t forget…BONUS DAYS! July 1 – August 3. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 order of product you place with me between July 1 – August 3, (before shipping and tax) you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon from Stampin’ Up! that you can redeem between August 4 -31, 2020.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
You can order the supplies used on today’s card by clicking on the photos below:
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, for shopping with me and for your loyalty to Stampin’ Studio! I know there are a lot of demonstrators out there to choose from… THANK YOU for choosing me! To show my appreciation, I have something special for you! When you use the Host Code on your order, you earn rewards from me!
Place an order of $30 or more using my current host Code and you’ll receive 4 card project tutorials that you will not see featured on my blog.
CURRENT HOST CODE
Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me.
Just copy/paste this code: EZZJXCUB when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe