I have preciously mentioned my Stampin’ Sisters Team and what an amazing group of women they are. We have members from all across the country and we enjoy encouraging and celebrating one another online and in person. Each month I mail out celebratory cards to those that have achieved certain milestone in our Stampin’ Sisters Family, like anniversaries, sales, promotions and team growth. May achievements were recognized in June with the card below which features the stamp set called Create with Friends and the Pierced Blooms Dies.
I am so in love with the Pierced Blooms Dies because they add so much texture and whimsy to the flowers and can we just talk about the Create with Friends stamp set? With this stamp set you can combine sentiments in both cursive and block lettering to create the perfect saying for your card!
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” score at 4-1/4”
- Coastal Cabana: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” 3-5/8” x 1-7/8 2” x 3”
- Bermuda Bay: 2” x 3”
- Pear Pizzazz: 2-1/2” x2-1/2”
- Soft Sea Foam: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Basic White: 1-1/2” x 1-3/4”
- Party Pack Designer Series Paper: 5” x 3-3/4”
- Fold Thick Basic White cardstock on the score line and attach the large Coastal Cabana piece to the front of the card followed by the Party Pattern Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp sentiments with Memento Ink on Basic White piece then attach this to the medium sized Coastal Cabana piece with Stampin’ Seal and then attach these layers to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Pierced Blooms Dies cut 2 “leaf bunches” from the Soft Sea Foam and the Pear Pizzazz pieces. Cut one large and 2 small flowers from the Coastal Cabana and the Bermuda Bay pieces
- Use a Bone Folder to curl the edges of all the flowers, then attach the large flowers to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Attach 2 small Coastal Cabana die-cut flowers on the large Bermuda Bay flower with Mini Glue Dots, then attach the 2 small Bermuda Bay flowers on the large Coastal Cabana flower.
- Tuck one Pear Pizzazz and 1 Soft Sea Foam “leave bunch” under each large flower and attach with Mini Glue Dots
- Attach a Silver Epoxy Essential to the center of each flower
You can order the supplies for this card by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: YRDZQYMSwhen placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe