I created this sweet card featuring the Sending Hugs stamp set to celebrate some of my amazing team members for their recent accomplishments and I was so pleased with how it turned out, that I wanted to share it with you.
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2 score at 4-1/4”
- Misty Moonlight: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Basic Black: 4-3/4” x 3-5/8” and 3-3/8” x 1-3/8”
- Basic White: 4-1/2” x 3-1/2” and 3-1/4” x 1-1/4”
- Run Misty Moonlight cardstock through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Stitched Greenery Die and attach this with Stampin’ Seal to the Thick Basic White piece which has been folded on score line to create a card.
- Stamp large image from Sending Hugs with Memento Ink on large Basic White and color the leaves with Light & Dark Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends and the Flowers and springs with Light Balmy Blue, Light Misty Moonlight and Light Night of Navy.
- Paint Wink of Stella on all flowers, then using the Paper Trimmer, cut this piece into 3 strips that measure 1-1/2” wide and attach these 3 pieces to the large Basic Black piece with Stampin’ Seal, then attach to the card front
- Ink up “Celebrate” from Celebrate with Friends stamp set with Misty Moonlight ink and stamp off once before stamping it on the small Basic White piece. Then stamp “Let’s” and “You” with Memento Ink.
- Paint over “celebrate” with Wink of Stella, then attach this piece to the small Basic Black piece with Seal and attach the layers to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to the sentiment piece.
You can order the supplies for today’s card by clicking the products below which will take you directly to my online store.
CURRENT HOST CODE: Use this host code to place your online order. If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll still get the project tutorials from me. Just copy/paste this code: ET4RK4PP when placing your order.
Sign up for my Newsletter: https://stampinstudio.com/subscribe